Gameplay issue

• I didn't know exactly where to post issue reports so I will post here. I was playing the game and set sail from daggertooth outpost and shortly after a kraken had the nerve to challenge me. (I'm talking like right as I got out of the outpost lol). Anyway the issue arrived after i killed the kraken and got the xbox achievement, I jumped into the sea to receive my kraken loot and noticed I couldn't turn my head left or right. When I was back on my ship the issue stopped, but every time I got off my ship it resumed. I managed to eventually cash in my loot and leave the game and join back and that resolved the issue. Hopefully this helps with future bug patches and such.

Views
  • If you die it goes away

• @glannigan ok thanks I'll keep that in mind if it happens again lol

• @synysterjag

Man its been a while since I've heard anyone run into this lol. I forgot exactly what triggers it, but like the person said before me @Glannigan , just die and rez.

Most things and bugs in this game disappear after dying its really funny actually. I wonder if Rare set it up to where the character model is reset after every death? I don't know but you'll be surprised how often you run into something and everyone will tell you "just kill yourself".....man that sounds mean lol, but yeah almost every bug in this game can be fixed by kill yourself and rezing.

Same thing with skeletons not spawning at a fort or island or an event not triggering.

One thing of note however, if you have crewmates and it is an event that is bugged or skeletons not spawning, they have to die as well. When everyone in an area dies or is outside the islands sphere of influence, the island resets to the most recent event.

• Ahhha, so that thing is back AGAIN....well go figure.

• I reported it ages ago. Like last year and also again here recently.

Views
5 out of 6