Sea of thieves numbers revealed at E3

• At E3 they boasted 8.3 million people have played their game. The only metric they track for this is pirate created. Just like everything else. So if thats the case purely based off achievement numbers we can tell theres 995k people who have played since the anniversary update I used the Not So Well Done achievement to get these numbers as its the highest completed achievement since the patch came out. half that number has even done the shroud breaker considering thats tall tale 1 i wonder if thats an indication of how many focus on arena vs adventure..

Also based off these numbers since they only look at xbox achievements we know 103k people hit pirate legend. And we know Pirate Legend is a bigger time commitment than most casuals will put in so based off this and how frequent we all see pirate legends in the game I think its fair to say a minimum of 30% of ACTIVE players are pirate legend. Then again out of my original crew of 4 PLs from the first few months of the game I am the only one still playing and the others took the "too little too late" attitude and wont ever be coming back. Still theres enough PLs to be a shame to ignore. But hey we might finally get a bucket by the time we hit 1.5 years

Views
  • @magus104 We have been discussing this over here:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/93556/news-from-elsewhere-2-million-from-update/3

Views
1 out of 2