Some decent suggestions for additions.

• Already impressed to come back after a few months and finding a load of new commendations to earn but I have a few more suggestions.

Some other liquid to drink besides grog (maybe giving benefits? Like a potion) and add a food and hydration meter. Add a risk of coming down with scurvy and eating fruit to keep it away (further expanding on the food meter). Add a gangplank to make transporting at an Outpost smoother. Add a grappling hook. Allow 3 ppl on a sloop, 4 on a brig, 6 on a galleon and the man o war can have 8+ put telescopes on random islands and add star searching commendations (noticed a telescope at devil's ridge, prime location) add some sort of firebomb (effective enough to put a hole in ships) and maybe some potions: maybe one to instantly heal scurvy, to give slight benefits like extended underwater breathing or damage resistance vs skeletons but not PvP. Some other things to add since we're already killing megalodons and Krakens: Whale Hunting. Orcas, sperm whales, blue whales and of course the white whale and one more thing. Dolphins, not hunting them but how cool would it be to sail with Dolphins?! Lots more ideas where that came from.

Views
  • @db-assailant You want to turn SoT into a survival game? No thanks bro... I prefer to focus my attention on the PvEvP aspect of the game, i don't want SoT becoming another ARK: Survival Evolved where i do nothing but shove meat into my mouth, and squeeze it out the other end because if i don't, i will starve to death in MINUTES (Seriously, that game is unbearably imbalanced, you dont have time to build things because you have to dedicate your time to cheesing overleveled animals for food, it's completely broken, perfect example for a game that feels more like a job, than entertainment).

Want to know the number 1 most requested feature for games, universally, for all games, ever? Grappling hook... I don't think that fits into this game, i'm fine with rappel ropes, or even just loose ropes hanging from the sails that you can use to swing aboard adjacent ships, but grappling hook? Cmon, dude...

Adding more sea life though? Sign me up for that!

Views
1 out of 2