Would a future curse be possible?

• Due to (I don't know what, lag or server issue) my character was showing as a green glowing skeleton. I ask, would it be possible to get this as a future curse? To make your character look like this? alt text alt text

Views
  • @spartan11295 your pictures didnt paste in right.

• @spartan11295 said in Would a future curse be possible?:

Due to (I don't know what, lag or server issue) my character was showing as a green glowing skeleton. I ask, would it be possible to get this as a future curse? To make your character look like this? alt text alt text

I would love the idea of a skeleton skin Curse. I believe the curse should make your skin look like a skeleton while not affecting your clothes. Essentially, you could be a skeleton with a shirt or hat on, similar to the skeleton lords. This would make any tattoos, scars or beards useless, as long as the curse is active.

Personally myself, I believe this would be a better curse then the gold hoarders curse to be rewarded after completing all the tall tales accommodations

• @coffeelight5545
    Maybe they'll add that to a later tall tale.

• Curse of the rabbit your character gets rabbit ears dun dun duuuun

• What are you talking about? Lag is already a curse.

• @jedimasterfraze said in Would a future curse be possible?:

What are you talking about? Lag is already a curse.

You misunderstand, a lag caused his character to look like a green skeleton. He wants a curse similar to the gold hoarders curse and the order of souls curse that can manually be equipped whenever you want.

@spartan11295 wants a curse that you can equip that makes your character look like a skeleton. I suggested being able to put clothes on your skeleton looking character

• @coffeelight5545 Bro he was joking.........

• @faceyourdemon said in Would a future curse be possible?:

@coffeelight5545 Bro he was joking.........

Are you sure? Honestly, whether he was serious or not is irrelevant. All I care is suggesting a new idea that I hope Rare considers

• @spartan11295 yah this bug has been in and out of the game for a while. i love the idea of making it a curse and it fits with the lore. if they can sort out how to do it on purpose and have clothes still show ontop that would be like being our own skeleton lords haha. would be super fun to fight a galleon of 'skeleton lord players'

• I dont want pirates look like skeletons!

• @bugaboo-bill said in Would a future curse be possible?:

I dont want pirates look like skeletons!

Then don’t put on the curse. It’s as simple as that. No one is forcing you to use the curses that are currently available.

• @coffeelight5545 sagte in Would a future curse be possible?:

@bugaboo-bill said in Would a future curse be possible?:

I dont want pirates look like skeletons!

Then don’t put on the curse. It’s as simple as that. No one is forcing you to use the curses that are currently available.

I dont want other pirates to look like skeletons!!!

Main reason is i want them more easy to spot when there are Skeleton mobs.
    I also want to have a difference between skeletons and Pirates.

What i dont mind is if parts of you are bone or you have some flesh removed to see someones bones, but nor entire Skeleton players.

• @bugaboo-bill

Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same way as you. Do you really think everyone will look the same? My idea would be skeletons with clothes. You would only look like a skeleton if you didn’t put clothes on.

Not everyone would put on the same curse either.

• @coffeelight5545 sagte in Would a future curse be possible?:

@bugaboo-bill

Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same way as you. Do you really think everyone will look the same? My idea would be skeletons with clothes. You would only look like a skeleton if you didn’t put clothes on.

Not everyone would put on the same curse either.

Yeah for sure, i just dont like the idea.
    But nothing wrong about the idea.
    I have mates i play with who want it too. All fine.
    I also dislike Frozen Settings and many would like it. *shrug *

I just say i wont like it that much.
    But with cloth on and looking like a Skeleton Captain i imagine it as a cool feature.

But maybe make it not full Skeleton, but only parts.
    Maybe the head becomes a skull or an arm or leg becomes bones or you rips are open or your spine is uncovered...

My concern is if people look like the Skeleton mobs it's somewhat lame tbh.

Views
1 out of 15