Time limited cosmetics.

• Ahoy! Pride of Gemini here. I have some questions regarding the time limited cosmetics that were earned from Bilge Rat commendations such as the Bonecrusher jacket and hat as well as the Forsaken Ashes weapons. I help a lot of new pirates and provide info for people who are just starting their journey. Any info you can provide would be appreciated!

-Crew of the Howling Erebus

Views
  • @shurthugal the answer must be 42!

• Tiquetiquebom, parapatapi.

• @shurthugal said in Time limited cosmetics.:

@targasbr Where is that from? Or what does it mean?

@targasbr Sorry but I don't speak that language and I've never seen that movie. [And also google isn't really helping either]

It's a TV program that happened in my country, called "Tela Class". Old movies were comically redubbed. "Tiquetiquebom Parapatapi" in this case is "pirate slang", in fact, it has no relevant meaning, we usually use when we do not have something to say and don't want to be silent.

• @shurthugal they were time limited for the events so that's about it you can't get them anymore.

• @shurthugal sorry lol the question was is there going to be a way to get cosmetics that are no longer available.

• @pride-of-gemini This question comes up a lot and no, there's no way.
    My advice is to use the search option in the forums because this queston has been asked and answered a lot of times, I believe it's even asked yesterday in an earlier thread.

@targasbr Ahh, okay. Thanks for the explanation.
    I found the phrase in some places, most notably in some pirate-y book but couldn't find a translation or meaning.

What book? Show me, please!

Views
1 out of 9