To the crew i sunk and robbed tonight from a rowboat....

• I found myself sailing the seas with my wife today,looting and pillaging and the like.after many hours and many adventures,she decided to go to sleep.so i scuttled our ship,got ready for bed,and decided as the rowboat and 3 explosive barrels floated up to set off for one more grand adventure.so i was off,headed for shipwreck bay from plunderers outpost with just my rowboat and my three powder kegs looking for a ship worth sinking.2 or 3 minutes go by and i spot it,a sloop docked to the west of the bay.as i row toward them they drop sail and escape,making for snake island against the wind.so slowly i row,using rocks for cover,till im finally creeping behind their sloop.with no one around i docked,placed my kegs,loaded my rowboat with 5 captains chests......and one shot sent their ship to meet davy jones.I was off,rowing as fast as i could back to plunderers outpost.taking a good 5 minutes or so,i knew they would quickly be on my trail.sure enough,as soon as i ran a ground,i saw their sails on the horizon.ramming their ship ashore they where still to late,firing shots all around me as i cashed the last one in.to this crew i must give a hearty thank you.you made my night.

Views
1 out of 1