Happy REAL Birthday SOT

• so i ain't celebrating that fake birthday u put on this wednesday, sea of thieves real birthday was 22/03/2018. i remember it well because i had planned on buying it soon as it was available, thought theres no need to preorder its a digital copy(then find out preorder rewards), i remember waking up early(midday) spending the £150 for 3 copies 2 for friends(never did get that money back)
    i always thought SOT was born a little premature but that given time it had the potential to grow up strong and healthy and you keep continuing to prove me right, much love and thanks for all your hard work.

Views
  • @monkey-d-flibly

Hmmm.... My first achievement in the game, Legends - "Cronch", was unlocked 20/03/2018... so it was definitely the 20th

• all of mine are 22 ndand bank statement shows 22nd

• @monkey-d-flibly

Sea of Thieves is included with Xbox Game Pass at release
    Play Sea of Thieves at release on 20 March 2018, with Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 great games for one low monthly price. With new games added every month, you’ll always have something new to play.

Is it possible it released a little later in your country?

Microsoft Store page

• Not sure when my birthday for SoT would have been based on this.

Is it from the first day of play, or from release, or from my Pre-order date ( which was early December ), or Beta ?
    So many important dates. First played under a previous gamertag back in the day, so I'm I basing it from that fella?
    Then shortly after it fully launched got myself together & started playing under "Craggy" towards the end of March.

Been a helluva ride,
    Just glad ( no matter when it started, or at least for me ) to be on this continuing journey.

Craggy

The 20th for me is fine... it's when the real adventure started
    ... oh wait.... or is it the 30th.... when me "Craggy" 1st sailed?... :)

• The servers were down for a few days at launch if I recall correctly.

Views
1 out of 6