Servers still appear to be potato quality

• Just lost an entire gilded due to a crash after waiting for you guys to get the game back to a stable state all day. Thanks for all of the cosmetics and whatnot but what good are they if the game crashes while trying to make gold?

Views
  • @bloodfrenzy187 Stuff happends, no server is 100% stable.
    If you lost your Gilded one you can make a support ticket then they will help you get a new one.

Happend to me in December, we had all loot...we all three got Almondbeard, i made a support ticket and i got a new one!

• @bloodfrenzy187 said in Servers still appear to be potato quality:

Just lost an entire gilded due to a crash after waiting for you guys to get the game back to a stable state all day. Thanks for all of the cosmetics and whatnot but what good are they if the game crashes while trying to make gold?

Your post was written 5AM GMT, unfortunately that means Rare wasn't at the office. Considering they were still working on the stability late at night, it's only reasonable to assume it wouldn't be fixed until the next day.

That said, I'm sorry to hear you lost your Gilded voyage. Please submit a support ticket and you'll most likely be gifted a brand new gilded voyage for your loss.

• @bloodfrenzy187 do as @Murkrage has said and raise a support ticket. This happened back at Christmas when we last got our Gilded Gifts and those who were impacted got the voyage back to do again!

Views
3 out of 4