Get max profit from your voyages

• So here is the way to get to make max profit from your voyages 1 NEVER do islands that give you one piece of loot its a waste of time and effort. 2 do OOS in the roar if your looking for cash. 3 dont stop for ship wrecks they have bad loot that is useless if doing voyage its a few extra bucks to the thousands you will make

Views
  • @bigbootysmack20 While any and all advice is always appreciated, I think you're a bit too vague in some areas mate.

If you're lookin' for cash, anythin' in the Roar is the way to go, but if you're playin' solo, that's a big risk too.
    Shipwrecks sometimes have amazing loot, well worth a stop.

There's a lot of random factors when you're on the Seas, and my best advice to profit is simply to just never pass up opportunities. From sharks to shipwrecks, any chance for more loot you can get, take it.

• @tundra-793 yo I'm dumb I love this game and yeah I was tired as of writing this but I drank coffee and now am going to edit and fix all aspects of the post thnxs for the feedback and I hope to see you on the seas

• @bigbootysmack20 this post is bad so pay no attention to it I was tired when it was written and I did not go in depth enough sorry for wasting all you fine sailors time and hope this makes up for it

• @bigbootysmack20 Glad to see you freshenin' up mate, the more details and advice you can give fellow pirates the better. Lookin' forward to reading your revised post.

Views
4 out of 5