The Mega Update

• What would you like to see in the new mega update?

Views
    1. Everything promised in the captaincy update.
    2. Arena

With those two things out of the way :-P

1. Fiddles
    2. Banjos
    3. Bigger ships
    4. More variaty of ships.
    5. More tunes to sing/ play
    6. Joining the same server with a second crew.
  • @qabic Nude

• I am mostly looking forward to the Captaincy Update.
    A close second are better voyages with the inclusion of story-based content and (hopefully) the Skeleton Lords.

• Less server lag!

• @hynieth @Lt-Swag-Johnson

Captaincy Update doesn't seem to be coming with the Mega Update:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/amu69c/first_insider_look_at_sot_pets/efpmj4c/

• @skulliah I was so hoping for the captaincy update.
    I was enthralled by Joe explaining the process of setting sail from the legend hideout and coming into the world goony style.

• Yeah, @skulliah, I was afraid it won't happen anytime soon. I was hoping the option to name your ship would launch with the Arena. Your ship's name could function as a crew name as well.

I am looking forward to The Arena, but my preference goes out to the adventure mode. I am sure The Arena is going to be tons of fun when my crew is online. But as a solo player, I would really like to see more content for the Adventure Mode.

• @hynieth

I'm as excited as you are for this feature!

@Lt-Swag-Johnson

Well, it has been said that the Mega Update will include the quests overhaul which were originally planned for the update "Fall Snails" with more lore and stories. And it looks like Shelley is 'cooking' a lot of stuffs for the adventure mode! :)

Views
1 out of 9