Trolls within the game

• so whats with the trolls in the game atm...??

there's been alots of troll in my games lately ruining my game, joining duos so you can't brig etc...

first they used tnt to make holes, so i repaired the ship and after that they stopped it for a sec and while i went back to clear the fort they lowered the sails and raised anchor and sailed the boat to rocks, picture of me trying to stop them but what can i do when im solo against them.
    [mod edit]
    while i was clearing skeleton fort these 2 joined.... pls rare do something

[mod edit]

and a brig after a successful troll... fun game

Views
  • @puuro-sankari Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 2