2019 roadmap?

• Two months into the year now and I've just been super curious where the 2019 roadmap is? Could we please get names of updates or something like last year?

Views
  • @wajuwanmekill said in 2019 roadmap?:

Two months into the year now and I've just been super curious where the 2019 roadmap is? Could we please get names of updates or something like last year?

Aye!!! Be sure to be watchin ye Xbox Insider on Feb. 5 on Mixer. Much will be revealed on ye 2019 roadmap.

Mixer - Xbox Insider

• @oneeyedwillllly Ty! I don't own the Greatbox but I will be sure to look out for it on the tube or next weekly dev update!

• @wajuwanmekill said in 2019 roadmap?:

@oneeyedwillllly Ty! I don't own the Greatbox but I will be sure to look out for it on the tube or next weekly dev update!

Aye!!! but they be revealing many new tings during ye stream on Feb. 05, roadmap included. Be sure to watch me mate!

• @wajuwanmekill

There's also a little info here -

• I suspect they're trying to avoid the roadmap type reveal that they did last year in order to give themselves time to polish and flesh out updates without holding themselves to a timeline. That said I think we're hearing more tomorrow on inside Xbox at 2:00PM PT!

• Nice good to see that the game is evolving only regret being buying it on release now that a sea of thieves key is so cheap

• @j0hle said in 2019 roadmap?:

Nice good to see that the game is evolving only regret being buying it on release now that a sea of thieves key is so cheap

This is a necro, you're not supposed to do this. Please try and pay attention to forum threads before responding.
    @Deckhands I call upon thee in an hour of great need. Let's get a lock on this.

• As this thread was 8 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
8 out of 9