Bone crushed help

• Hey i just got into this game about 2 weeks ago. I really want this set. I've saved all my coin so far. How do I get this set and were to find it? I have over 100 doubloons. Thanks

Views
  • @talic-98 the first bone crusher items were part of the first bilge rat event. It included the hat, jacket, and dress. They are currently unavailable. The weapons were also time limited during another event. When cursed sails was released they had time limited ship cosmetics. The sails, figurehead, livery, and flag were time limited for that event. As of now, you can buy most everything else from any outpost excluding the weapons, the 4 original ship cosmetics, jacket, dress, and hat.

The rest of the clothes, eye patch, hook, etc, and all the gear are still available through most vendors and should stay. Additionally they added in customizable cannons, ship wheel, and capstan since the release of the last ship cosmetics, and they are purchasable at morrows peak outpost in the devils roar. These however are locked behind commendations, but they are not time limited.

• @testakleze thanks. Do u know what outpost sales the rest of cosmetics like patch hook etc

• @talic-98 I believe you can buy them at any outpost except morrows peak. The wheel, capstan, and cannons are only at morrows peak though.

• @testakleze sweet thanks

• @talic-98 However, the parts of the bone crusher set that are currently available are locked behind achievements. You must destroy 50 skeleton ships in order to unlock the bone crusher equipment and cannons. Then you must get the Golden Skeleton Captain commendation (20 skeleton ship captain's chests) to unlock the capstan, and the Mystical Skeleton Captain commendation (20 skeleton ship skulls) to unlock the wheel. You get these by getting the loot from Skelly Ship battles (cloud in the sky), or there is a chance of them being dropped by the Kraken, Meg, or roaming/rising Skelly Ships. Skelly Ship battles will get you 4 skulls and 4 chests.

Most who played the game during Cursed Sails were able to achieve the 50 Skeleton Ship goal - as that was everyone's focus during that event. Not as easy now, but doable.

• @bran-the-ent yea im at 12 or 13 i think. Really having a blast. Im glad some of the set is still available. Ill get the leg patch and hook if i can ever find them at a outpost lol

• @talic-98 I've definitely found them in the Wilds (Galleon's Grave, Dagger Tooth), but they'll be locked until you reach 50 Skeleton Ships sunk. My favorites are the shovel, lantern, and mug.

Views
7 out of 8