Emotes

• Does your name show up to other pirates while you are laying down or sitting?

Views
  • When you are close you see the name so i caught some sleeping in the sloops roof edge the other day..

• @ruigtand-nl ok I was just hiding (laying down)at a skull fort in a Bush in a corner and an enemy went to open the door, turned around and jumped down to where I was and started slashing me. I was able to kill him and sink their ship. When they returned he shot himself out of the cannon right to where I was and killed me. I had moved from my original spot and was laying behind a barrel. Seemed kind of fishy

• @startiger173069
    Hmm yeah i only saw the name when i was close and looking at it while i did not see the pirate the name popped up so i found one sleeping..

• I'm surprised to hear that because names and titles aren't supposed to show up at all while doing any of the emotes - this was by design to facilitate stealth encounters.

• @galactic-geek

Should have captured it.. i did not understand why i saw a white player name because he lay on the edge of the sloop roof i could only see his knees when i saw the name and start searching.. i heard the player calling his friends "he found me" he was surprised..
    Maybe a bug i dunno if im supposed to see the name when close and looking in the direction

Views
1 out of 6