Why is Duke scared?

• Anyone else notice Duke of the Bilge Rats is hiding in the Tavern? He seems scared.. but of what? A clue to the next update possibly?

Views
  • @li-jratt-li yep noticed him cowering in the corner instead of his usual creepy spread eagle position on the bar top..lol. Looks like something interesting is ahead.

• I like Duke, but I think he could be just playing coy, just hiding behind the post and waiting to steal an Athena chest from a crew turning it in.

• I just come back to the game after a long break. Why I left is beyond me. But where is his shop please. Or have I missed something

• @methetron-mkii

Don't know how long ya been gone, but Duke is a NPC for a faction called the Bilge-Rats. They offer a different set of goals for a different currency with time limited rewards.

You can find him in any tavern.

• Honestly, I don’t think he’s scared, he’s trying not to be seen by players so he’s “hiding.” If you talk to him, he tries to avoid telling you that nothing is going on before flat out admitting that bilge rats need some time off too. He just doesn’t want people to get upset there aren’t any new events, so he is unsuccessfully staying out of sight until something new comes.

• @methetron-mkii

Little more info here around Bilge Rats and the Adventures they send us on -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/bilge-rat-adventures

Views
1 out of 7