Shrouded Spoils T-Shirt

• So I have purchased two amazing SoT shirts so far, one is the blue Kraken attacking shirt, and the other is the Cursed Sails shirt with the purple ship design, I love the campaign themed shirts please keep doing them and if possible with unique and artistic designs I find the latest shirt a missed opportunity, I was so hoping to have something of a barely visible ship immersed in fog for the design.

Keep up the great work, love the game and the community!

P.S. Perhaps a fresh zip up hoodie would be cool too... I'm not super fond of the original pistol design and we're probably due for a fresh look!

Views
  • @bo05ter I would love more merch and I would love a pirate hat!!

• @bo05ter I too a fan of the sea of the thieves. I love its design. I think I should mention for you that recently I was shopping from the ski bum Coupons. There I saw a t-shirt as you mentioned above. If you want it now you can visit the site.

• sea of the thieves is one of my favorite games. I recently bought a blue Kraken attacking shirt from [mod edit]. They have many shirts with a print of Sea of thieves avatars and characters and the quality is also good.

• Hey, I also love things with a similar theme. But I'm more a fan of games and all kinds of slots with it. What do you prefer?

• Hey, maybe [mod edit] is right for you. Here you can learn how to make money to spend your money on merch and collectibles. Because of this damn pandemic, a shopaholic woke up in me and I just buy everything in a row, but I don’t have enough money. Therefore, I'm looking for any way to earn money and at least somehow to raise my spirits.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 12 months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 7