My solo adventure

• Settle down everyone this is a bit of a long one,
    At this point me and my first mate Sir poops had been grinding merchant for 7 hours or so and he had decided it was time to sleep so of he went and there i was alone doing merchant voyages for about another hours or so until i passed a galleon that had just completed a fort i went passed them and let them know i wasn't interested in there loot and continued on too the outpost, when a skelly ship spawned next to me and knocked me off my ship when i was right at the outpost and my ship sunk, as i was loading up the rowboat the galleon came and killed me.

Nothing much happened until i decided to solo a fort i got through the waves as well as could be expected and i grabbed the key and checked for ships with no one in sight i grabbed most of the loot and headed to an outpost as i was leaving another solo sloop came past and my heart was racing so fast that i forgot that i asked the guy for help while on the ferry, once i realised this i told him he could have the strong hold chest and skull and a villainous and that i only wanted the merchant items i crashed into the outpost on accident and made an alliance with him so i would still get a portion of the rep and money from what i was giving him so we sold our stuff and after 12 hours on the same server i decided it was time to call it a night

Views
  • Just an aditiom the guy gave me a code for the obsidian item pack so cheers too Tartansnake

Views
1 out of 2