Only one thing could’ve made it worse

• So me and my two friends were playing. Doing well and holding our own. Going through the lava biome and racking up the loot. We hadn’t sunk one ship the whole session... until...

We get attacked by a golden skeleton ship. No big deal we’ve dealt with there kind before. But let me say they were giving us a run for our money. One man steering, one man shooting, one man bailing/patching. Then... BOOM! The nearby volcano erupted sending giant boulders sailing into the sky. Dodge, dodge, Boom, direct hit. I go flying off the deck into the ocean and drowned so I could catch up with the ship. We were all rotating dying at this point with the amount of chaos. Then out of nowhere giant tentacles. One out of the water and gave it a mighty hug that crushed our gallion under the weight of its magnificent love. The only things that could’ve been worse was a player crew attacking us and/or a megeladon. Luckly they didn’t. Needless to say the game didn’t want us to carry on.

Views
  • Nice! Sounds like a bit of fun! Makes the game more intense when it happens to me.

Views
1 out of 2