Cannon issue back again

• So you guys rememberd when the'a sound you hear when you're in a cannon stayed all the time after being shot out of one?
    Well guess what, ITS BACK.
    I encountered it yesterday while doing the commendations.
    Anyone else having this issue?

//ReapingLegion

Views
  • @reapinglegion It may well be worth making a support ticket on it, making sure you note what ship you were shooting from and platform you were playing on to help. Could potentially be specific to a certain one.

• @dumy2008 I did, just mainly asked if anyone else was having the problem.

• @personalc0ffee Galleon.

• @reapinglegion I had it yesterday too. Similarly I also experienced old issues that were long ago cleared up such as very sluggish controls and sticking to the environment. I wonder if they partly went back to an older build which improved the loading times, but had various other issues associated with it.

Forgot to add it happened on my sloop

• @personalc0ffee Incase you missed it.. update happened with Damned

• As always, with any issues which crop up that shouldn't be happening, we'd recommend raising a ticket via Support so the teams are aware.

• @katttruewalker said in Cannon issue back again:

As always, with any issues which crop up that shouldn't be happening, we'd recommend raising a ticket via Support so the teams are aware.

Yep, this is totally the right action to take! Please let us know in as much detail as possible, and we'll pass this along to the development team to investigate.

Views
7 out of 8