Something new from Twitchcon?

• Are there some leaks from Twitchcon? Some news about Shrouded Spoils?

Greets

Views
  • @king-deka
    I haven't heard anything, but the Talent (Executive Producer Joe Neate) said he was going to leak the [Expletive] out of everything.

• Oh ooow, is Twitchcon leak? Hold on , i get a plank and my trusty hammer ( * George , you freakin moron)

• Nothing? I’m inpatient!

• I have only seen this thus far, not upcoming content etc but still nice to see.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448446095631056900/506127529602449429/image0.jpg
    (image not my own)

• @ixxolos said in Something new from Twitchcon?:

I have only seen this thus far, not upcoming content etc but still nice to see.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448446095631056900/506127529602449429/image0.jpg
    (image not my own)

Can this please be released into the game for everyone to have, too?
    The prices on evilbay are ridiculous. I'd really like to have all of these for my character.

• @rocknthrash i dare say they will be made available to all at some point due to the "Time Limited Exclusive" text on the cards.
    Indicating to me at least they will be coming Soon™

• @ixxolos Oh my!

Those obsidian items are beautiful, they will match my outfit amazingly!

• Are these the rest of the onyx set?

• @muzackmann sagte in Something new from Twitchcon?:

Are these the rest of the onyx set?

Yeah or Black Dog Set, I have everything except this 6 Items and the Midnight Blunderbuss! I have Ebon Flintlock from SoT Shop, and Tankard, Compass, Bucket and Shovel from Chips Ahoy from my last US Vacation:D

• @rocknthrash said in Something new from Twitchcon?:

The prices on evilbay are ridiculous. I'd really like to have all of these for my character.

This isn't a coincidence...they are selling for daft amounts of money because people really, really want them and some are willing to pay daft amounts....but they will likely be worthless soon™ when they are released into the general population.

• @king-deka I would love the EoR from the set as I was only able to get 4 of the pieces because of good ol Chips Ahoy. So kinda hoping this get released to everyone.

• Will Joe Three Leaks Neate be there?

Then there'll be leaks.

• @clumsy-george ya start bailing mate we're going down

Views
13 out of 14