Verification email

• Not sure where this is suppose to go but I will ask it here

Anyone else experience problems with the verification email? I first set up my account a few weeks ago here and it didn't work then. Decided to try again, I got 1 email from verify@emailconfrm.com without a subject and body. Every sense then when I try I get an error message saying that something is wrong and to give it 90 minutes and try again. Well after 24 hours, it's still not working.

Views
  • @zormis I have never received an email from that email address. If you clicked a link from that email, you may want to change your passwords and review your security settings. I assume it is a scam.
    @Deckhands can you validate if it is a valid email address for Rare?

• @zormis

Hello!
    I'm assuming this is in reference to the "Insider" programme.
    A lot of people seem to be having problems signing up. My suggestion would be to drop a "Support" ticket.

If this is about "Insider" sign up.....
    As @Sir-Lotus had mentioned in a previous thread

"However, what usually helps for most of us as a quicker workaround is, that you change your e-mail on your forum account to another one (idealy at another provider like gmail, yahoo etc.), resend the confirmation email and it should arrive almost instantly. After that you can change it back to the original one."

• @piratecraggy said in Verification email:

@zormis

Hello!
    I'm assuming this is in reference to the "Insider" programme.
    A lot of people seem to be having problems signing up. My suggestion would be to drop a "Support" ticket.

If this is about "Insider" sign up.....
    As @Sir-Lotus had mentioned in a previous thread

"However, what usually helps for most of us as a quicker workaround is, that you change your e-mail on your forum account to another one (idealy at another provider like gmail, yahoo etc.), resend the confirmation email and it should arrive almost instantly. After that you can change it back to the original one."

Thanks for the reply.
    Well I would love to sign up for the insider program but it's not working, when I click my account it says my email is unverified, even though this is my MS account that I have had forever and a day. Clicking Resend does nothing i just get the error.

• @zormis
    Certainly sounds like a support issue, which you may need to raise a ticket for.
    @Deckhands @Boatswain have you got any other suggestions?

• @piratecraggy @Zormis

aside from trying that e-mail change and support ticket, there's nothing else to do.

• ^^ THIS ^^

Sorry we can't be of much more help :'(

• @zormis

Ahoy there, we've a page with known suggestions here -
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015775907-Verification-Email-not-Received

I know it can be a little funky at times, if you raise a Support ticket you'll reach the correct team who can assist you.

Views
1 out of 8