Forsaken shores Ash clothing Cost?

• So im interested in knowing how much gold the forsaken ash clothing costs, the answer is no where around Google
    and i still haven´t completed the necessary title to be able to see to cost or buy it.
    If you have a clue of the cost let me know :)

Views
  • @affluxed487 Ahoy matey!

You be needin' to save some fine gold for this set!

• Hat - 13,600
    • Belt - 2,700
    • Eyepatch - 6,100
    • Gloves - 2,700
    • Trousers - 5,400
    • Peg Leg - 8,100
    • Boots - 2,700
    • Jacket - 13,500
    • Dress - 10,800
    • Hook - 8,100

Good luck on your quest for the full set matey!

• @musicmee Thank you matey ill try me best yarr!

• @musicmee
    Is this set time limited and if so how long do I have to get it?

• @businessjjj IF the set is time-limited, you'd have about the next two weeks to get them. The event as a whole is three weeks long.

I've no idea whether it is time-limited or not, but just to be safe than sorry; I'd assume the next two weeks.

• As written in Patch notes only Dukes items are Time limited, i guess the Clothes are here to stay...

• @musicmee

Isn’t the question about the stuff Duke has for sale? Surely that all doubloons - not gold.

I can’t answer the question, because I have not yet got the commendations.

• @surveyorpete Duke sells the ship livery, the clothing is available in the clothing store, unlocked when you've done the gold hoarder and OoS quest commendations.

• @businessjjj Ahoy matety!

The clothing set is not time-limited, the only things that are, are those items found in Duke's tavern shop.

• @katttruewalker

Of course. Brain f**t on my part

• @musicmee said in Forsaken shores Ash clothing Cost?:

@businessjjj Ahoy matety!

The clothing set is not time-limited, the only things that are, are those items found in Duke's tavern shop.

Thank you much mate that’s exactly what I needed to know!

• Hmm...

So to dress a male costs 18,900 just for trousers and jacket.... without a shirt.
    To dress a woman to the same degree of coverage only costs 10,800.

That's quite a big difference.

• @admiral-rrrsole About time we females get to dress for less instead of less dress for the cost! ;)

• @pumpkinkangaroo
    But when it comes to females I'd have to say less is best.
    Sorry, it's a guy thing. :o)

• @admiral-rrrsole

So to dress a male costs 18,900 just for trousers and jacket.... without a shirt.
    To dress a woman to the same degree of coverage only costs 10,800.
    That's quite a big difference.

But, they have to pay much more for haircuts, makeup, and stuff. :-)

• @surveyorpete lol

Not in this game, it's all free.

I don't think they have waxing yet.

• @admiral-rrrsole that’s why they get those long beards matey! They can’t wax nor can they trim that facial hair! But I must say some women pull off such facial better than some guys!

• @admiral-rrrsole I'm not saying more is better! I just think it's wrong to have to pay more for it. :D Every time there is a thread about more female options I put corsets up! I'd love some corsets and maybe be able to show off more of my tattoos ;) .

• Can I still get the ashen clothes as of this day

• @pumpkinkangaroo can I still get this set

• @GREENSSMOKER420 ahoy matey!
    yes the clothes and equipment are up for sale to this day.
    on morrows peak outpost but you need the commendation...
    the forsaken ashen ship livery and forsaken ashen weapons were time limited items from duke! and i would change gamertag if i were you...

• @greenssmoker420
    Thread Necromancer

Views
1 out of 23