A little bit disappointed about Forsaken Shores!

• I saw the Commendations today for the new DLC, no worries im still hyped cause SoT is my Love, but they were all only over exploring Islands or Cargo Runs :(

Not defeat the Big Crusty Crab 5 Times or Kill some Peril Skeleton Lords or something!

I remember in the first Roadmap from April/May they mentioned a new AI Threat :/ that would be sad when the only Encounter is the World itself!

Views
  • @king-deka Don't forget about the campaign. Although there may not be some time of hint to a greater threat I'm sure the expansion will be centered around more than just discovering islands.
    Also the commendations you see were a accidental release as the update doesn't come out until next Thursday so who knows if they're work in progress.

• @king-deka They have not revealed everything yet so I still believe we are gonna encounter the fearsome skeleton lords!, they usually don't reveal the thereat till last minute so...

• I don't remember an AI threat being confirmed for Forsaken Shores. I remember an AI threat being talked about in Cursed Sails as it was announced beside Forsaken Shores, but that's about it.

I also remember Joe confirming a week or two ago that these commendations were going to be more exploration based for sure, and not as much - right time right place lol..

• @tre-oni Maybe these new voyages will be centered around skeleton lords?

• @tre-oni They said it will be much harder

Views
5 out of 6