I am worried about forsaken shores DLC

• I respect and understand that Rare want to get this perfect before releasing the DLC. I fully support them and say well done on holding it back because its not ready and not just rushing it out and then sorting it out.

For those who haven't heard its being delayed until the 27th. And im cool with that.

But heres the thing that sucks for me Friday 28th of September im going away for 2 weeks I hope I will have time to do everything when I get home. I have a sinking feeling that the Items might not be available for longer than a week when I return. And because I work 5 days out of 7 I would have to work the 5 days before I got 2 off to play it. I really hope that the event runs until the end of October to give me time to finish it all.

Views
  • @evil-wolf-snipe Ahoy matey!

The good news is, there will be no time limited/time specific events during the Forsaken Shores event. So there will be much more time for you to leisurely take your time and finish the storyline and earn those commendations.

You will be able to complete/take part in the full event at your own pace on your own terms at any time.

• @evil-wolf-snipe said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

I respect and understand that Rare want to get this perfect before releasing the DLC. I fully support them and say well done on holding it back because its not ready and not just rushing it out and then sorting it out.

For those who haven't heard its being delayed until the 27th. And im cool with that.

But heres the thing that sucks for me Friday 28th of September im going away for 2 weeks I hope I will have time to do everything when I get home. I have a sinking feeling that the Items might not be available for longer than a week when I return. And because I work 5 days out of 7 I would have to work the 5 days before I got 2 off to play it. I really hope that the event runs until the end of October to give me time to finish it all.

eh the limited time only thing is obviously going away so i wouldn't worry bout it, soon you'll simply log in & unlock dablooms, megladon figurehead along with massive amounts of COMMEDATIONS = EZ MODE INBOUND!!

• @zodemere said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

@evil-wolf-snipe said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

I respect and understand that Rare want to get this perfect before releasing the DLC. I fully support them and say well done on holding it back because its not ready and not just rushing it out and then sorting it out.

eh the limited time only thing is obviously going away so i wouldn't worry bout it, soon you'll simply log in & unlock dablooms, megladon figurehead along with massive amounts of COMMEDATIONS = EZ MODE INBOUND!!

where did you hear this and thank you and everyone who replied.

• @evil-wolf-snipe @zodemere is correct, the doubloons and commendations will be available after the event as mentioned in the post below.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/72031/bilge-rat-adventures-doubloon-changes

The only things you wont be able to earn are the limited time cosmetics.

• @musicmee said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

@evil-wolf-snipe @zodemere is correct, the doubloons and commendations will be available after the event as mentioned in the post below.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/72031/bilge-rat-adventures-doubloon-changes

The only things you wont be able to earn are the limited time cosmetics.

its the Limited time cosmetics I am worried about I hope they are there longer than 3 weeks.
    I have zero doubloon's

• @evil-wolf-snipe they mentioned this contents commendations were much more exploration focused than right time right place, so you should be able to knock em out and get all your doubloons with enough time

• @zodemere said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

@evil-wolf-snipe said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

Cosmetics are still going to be time-limited. You'll just be able to earn the Doubloons at your own pace.

Seriously, you've been a huge Negative Nancy recently.

• @musicmee your saying no limited time cosmetics as well?

• @roughleech03117 said in I am worried about forsaken shores DLC:

@musicmee your saying no limited time cosmetics as well?

No. Time limited cosmetics will still be a thing, but the changes to Bilge Rat Doubloons means that they are now the only thing that comes and goes with the events. The Doubloons you'll be able to earn regardless of whether the event they were introduced in is active or not.

Of course, this change only affects Cursed Crews going forward to my knowledge; they won't retroactively let you get Doubloons if you missed any commendations from Skeleton Thrones through Cursed Sails.

Views
1 out of 10