Is there some sort of God mode glitch for ships

• Someone explain this to me so we fought a fleet today 2 galleons and a brig. We sank 1 galleon and a brig and got to the last galleon. This thing was bot taking damage at all we would keg the ship and no holes would generate on the ship. This is my 4th time encountering this since day one and im curious as to how this is a thing.

Views
  • @blatantwalk4260 if you suspect something is amiss, send a support ticket for Rare to investigate here: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

wait for a while for it to load fully and you should be presented with a drop-down menu.

Select the relevant category and fill in as much info as possible (including Gamertags and screenshots/recordings if you have them)

• @triheadedmonkey Im just more curious about how its happening Rare never sends me any sort od feedback when I put in support tickets. Also all the names were spanish so Im seeing if its a bug or latency issue Im after answer not to complain

• Sounds like you went up against a hardcore lag crew.

If you kegged it from outside there's an inconsistent spot on pretty much every ship that pretty much causes no damage. Idk if it even still exists. I don't waste kegs on it to find out the hard way anymore.

Other than that I've never heard of a ship not taking damage

• Except that putting holes in someone else's boat has nothing to do with lag, and nothing to do with the game client at the other end. There is no "cheat" for invulnerable ships as holes in the ship and water taken on by the ship are both things that are handled solely on the server.

Views
4 out of 5