Most likely my final post...

• Dear Rare,

I am undoubtedly quitting SoT, and I won’t be returning. The game was fun, I had planned on buying the game after it left gamepass, as it was my favorite game, now it’s very lackluster, and I will be uninstalling, and I will not be purchasing your game.

Barrel UI ruined this game for me. Firstly, no matter how fast I hit the button, it’s slow, and takes the items at an unoptimized pace; I know most of the devs are like level 20, after watching your live stream, so I couldn’t expect any of you to understand how getting a banana from a barrel, while fighting Athena skeletons, is a nuisance.

Pro tip: Make Bananas a quick grab from barrels without having to interact with UI.

Cursed canonballs are a bit much. I can’t remember the last time my crew’s boat sank. I don’t even have fun sinking people with my crew anymore.

Pro tip: Ideas like hunger meters, or powered up items with different foods are just silly, SoT was not this kind of game.

If people just had fishing and pets, they would have been very happy. The game was perfect. You had a perfect shell of a game. We just needed more quality stuff to do, not half attempts of low quality adventures. I’m sorry, but thrones, mermaids; huge disappointments, and a waste of development time.

I will give you guys props on being the first company in history to make my favorite game ever, and then somehow ruin the experience for me, making it one of my least favorite games; that’s the first time a game has given me this kind of experience.

I feel like I’m breaking up with my girlfriend.

And ruining the commendations was the biggest mistake, I looked forward to completing those seemingly impossible commendations.

My crew mates will hit level 10 Athena soon, and then we’re sinking a bunch of boats since the alliance system has made everyone good pirates; after that I’ll be hanging up my hook and peg leg.

Thanks for the adventure
    Sad Pirate

Views
  • goodbye to another barrel/commendation thread I guess

Probably see you pop back in during forsaken shores when the barrel ui has been tweaked and the new grind commendations drop

• @tre-oni I’m quitting anyways, so goodbye to more of the player base I guess

• While we realize your intention is to share your feedback and let us know why you are leaving, "goodbye" threads such as this draw negative reaction rather than discussion, and do not lead to constructive interaction with the community. For that reason, this thread is being locked.

Views
3 out of 4