What's all this fuss about a Banana Crate Shipment?

• Ahoy Maties!
    So this message caught my eye on the loading screen yesterday:
    BC

"A long lost Banana Crate shipment that didn't make it through the Devil's Shroud has finally begun washing up on shores across the land..."

What's that about mates?
    I'm real curious.
    Could this be some kind of prelude to the Forsaken Shores Campaign?
    Forsaken Shores

Let me know what ya think lads & lasses!
    Sarge Ooggoo

Views
    community
  • @sgt-palooggoo Ahoy matey!

You should be seein' more banana crates (and other crates) washed up on shores! Which should, in turn, make the commendations just that slight bit easier to complete.

I haven't seen the increase yet... but I'm sure some crafty pirates are picking them up!

• @musicmee
    Oh, I guess Rare is making lore reasons for balance patches now.
    Hehehe.

• @musicmee Ive seen a couple of banana crates and a 100% increase in wood crates. Didn't check but I guess they still need to be handed in a MA contract for it to count?

• @scoobywrx555 They do need to be part of a merchant quest to count which is a tad annoying... Hoping I find loads more bottles tonight with these in!

Glad to know they are popping up though!

• @musicmee Aye they are there, even though I was a numptie and had it nicked when I was about it hand it in.

• @scoobywrx555 You had it nicked? Weren't you holding onto it tightly enough?

• @musicmee nah 2 planks short of a bench I was. Ship was rammed and shot before I could jump off and find two planks and hand in within contract. Nevermind at least they are out there.

• @musicmee Oh, yeah... they's worth big monies now! I turned in a crate of planks and one of bananas last night for close to 2k - this was just washed up and not on contract.

Views
community
8 out of 9