Rare this New storage mechanics totally kill the pace of the game and ruins it ! It need to be reversed but with improovement to the old system !

• Rare this New storage mechanics totally kill the pace of the game and ruins it ! It need to be reversed but with improovement to the old system !

First of all forcing players to open a " Item manager page " in order to grab bananas , planks and cannonballs , is as bad as it was to have the amo crate on the ship next to the weapon loadout ... it actually take less time to edit your weapons loadout than it take to get banana from a barrel or 10 canonballs ...

#0 MOST IMPORTANLY , NOW WHEN WE GET BANANA OR ANYTHING OUT OF A CRATES WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS ITEM INTO OUR HAND SO , IF WE ARE IN COMBAT And go get some planks or banana to resuply our personal invantory the game trow a banana or a plank into our hand wich is totally unaceptable ... if i want a banana in my hand " equiped " ill do it myself ... i do not want a banana a canonball or a anything else to be forced into my hand when all i do is resplying my stuff

#1 problem you cannot drop or take , anything without having to open an inventory managers for each crate wich is terrible for resupplying speed and for getting stuff quickly to repair the boat , heal ourself etc...

The only positive aspect i see is been able to have a cap larger than 100 plank etc.. but even that can become imbalanced ... 200 plank maybe but like 1000 planks is getting a bit imbalanced and silly ... sometime war of attrition is a thing but with insane cap like this its kinda ridiculous ...

Also why not making a invantory system only for 1 special type of barrels who could hold cannon balls and cursed cannonballs ? Why not adding a 3rd wheel with cursed cannonballs you have equip in them ? instead of having to go trough the TAB menu ?

Also to exit the barrels inventory you added an extra button wich you cannot remap wich make thing totally anoying ...

Also to see whats in the barrels we have to individually open the inventory managers of each of them even if they are empty wich make us loose dremendous amount of time ... wich the " grind " and the ressources management was already quiet a task with the previous system wich was 10 time faster than this one already ...

FIX this ,

1:allow us to grab and store item with a single click like before ...

2: we need to be able to see whats inside the barrel just by pointing at it close range

3: Reduce the size of these storage having more than 200 plank will become way to much overkill but i apreciate more than 100 ... but more than 200 is to much

4: I apreciate that we can store anything in any barrel including those on island so i want this feature to remain since it can become handy in some specifics situations

5: Curse cannonballs are way to numerous and not rare enough ... unless this spawn rate disapear after the events i dont see the game having so much curse cannonballs all over the place at all time ... fine for a week events hells no forever ... Having very rare occasion where you find cannonballs is require to make them truely " special "

6: remoove the new system that force us to have a banana, plank etc.. in hand when we ressuply banana , plank , cannonballs etc.. i want to ressuply my invantory not switch to " equipped banana plank etc.. "

FIX these in priority , including fixing all the bugs even if some are funny " Hey i guess someone wife will love my new telescope ! But the athena chest bug is unaceptable as well as the drop of performance ...

I was use to play the game at 95 -120 fps ... now i am down to 60-70 for some reason and the frame rates are choppy and i have zero issues in any others game by far more demanding than SOF and didnt got these bad performance prior to this patch ...

Rant over .... for now ...

Views
  • Re: the part about adding cursed cannonballs to the wheel, I thought that myself but then realised there were 11 different cannonballs so it wouldn’t work unless it just gave you a random one

• This (Mod edited) is awful.

• @lu-loop2 Ahoy! I have edited out your sweary word me matey as pirates being potty mouthed is a no-no on this 'ere forum. :D
    Please read the Forum Rules so ye can remind yerself of what's expected of ye :)

Obscene and Vulgar Language

Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• @stew360 Stew..... fab feedback me matey! Could you please add it to the [Mega Thread] Barrel 2.0 . It will be the best place for it to be seen.

Gonna drop anchor on this one, make sure you add it though! :D

Views
4 out of 5