Bone Crusher gear

• Will bone crusher gear remain? I have nearly 40 ship but not 50, can’t buy anything yet!

Views
  • @aaronblueeyes buddy its been 4 weeks and you didnt get 50 ships ?! Realy ?
    And answer for your question is - Nope all cosmetics from events remain only on events - Next cosmetic will be weapons and it shows in Cursed canonballs teaser
    Also advice go to official discrod chanell and find crew that will help you with that.

• @aaronblueeyes sagte in Bone Crusher gear:

Will bone crusher gear remain? I have nearly 40 ship but not 50, can’t buy anything yet!

Don't believe what he says, the gear will remain and once you reach 50 ships in the future you can buy it. The only thing that will get removed is the event sails, hull and figurehead.

• @x1-two написал в Bone Crusher gear:

@aaronblueeyes sagte in Bone Crusher gear:

Will bone crusher gear remain? I have nearly 40 ship but not 50, can’t buy anything yet!

Don't believe what he says, the gear will remain and once you reach 50 ships in the future you can buy it. The only thing that will get removed is the event sails, hull and figurehead.

Can you show me proof where Rare saying this ? Coz all other cosmetic was "event based"
    I think @Deckhands should knew more if i mistaken somewhere :)

• @nefrit-od @aaronBLUEeyes
    I just asked the deckhand @Tartansnake-8 and he said he believes they will stay minus the items for the ship which you buy from duke. :)

• @nefrit-od

You're right, here is what you can find on their official Cursed Sails page:

Time-limited campaign content includes a series of set battles against the skeleton armada, alongside an investigation into the cause of the attacks. It also includes the chance to unlock skeleton-themed ship decorations, a skeleton scar and special sails for the three regions.

• @knifelife написал в Bone Crusher gear:

@nefrit-od I just asked the deckhand @Tartansnake-8 and he said he believes they will stay minus the items for the ship which you buy from duke. :)

What you mean by "they will stay" who "they" ?
    And then this - "minus items for ship from Duke"

My answer was - Items from Duke such as "Ship hull, sails and nose figure" will not stay in game for BUYING coz its time limited contend which you buying for doublons :)

• @skulliah thank you :)

• @aaronblueeyes the commendation will remain. You can achieve it after the cursed sails end, however the items you don't unlock will disappear and will come back in the future again.

Views
1 out of 9