Can't find the right thread for this but my game crashes everytime I dig up a chest and skeletons spawn

• This has been happening to me all week to the point I can't even play the game right now, everytime I go on a voyage and dig up a chest right as I hear the clunk sound and skeletons start spawning the game just freezes then I get a gray screen and it closes off. I'm certain it's not my PC being too c**p either, if this is an issue that's already been addressed can someone direct me to the link for how to fix this?

Views
  • @simple-tora Ahoy there matey!

Have you submitted a bug report for this, so someone at Rare can take a look for you?

If you haven't done so already, use the link below and give them as many details as possible. And, hopefully, you will soon have this fixed.

Submit a support ticket.

• @musicmee I haven't, but thanks for the link. I'm still trying to understand how to navigate this forum

• @simple-tora
    Don't worry about getting a bit lost in the Forum , mate . But remember to put as much details as you can gather about this problem...These people really do care that you can enjoy your game at the fullest so add everything you can, even those things of wich you think that it is irrelevant...The more info , the better the chance you ,and others , may sail again...

Views
3 out of 4