Go get your sails!!!!

• Hey all,

I like the Alliance system, I'm sure it needs work but what is really frustrating is that not everybody bothers with either putting up the correct sails for Cursed Sails battles or they don't even know about the sails. A few days ago somebody could have gotten the commendation for Alliance wining a battle with the proper sails flying, but they couldn't because a allied ship didn't have the correct sails and unfortunately unless there's a way to kick a single ship out of the alliance without having to disband it. Even if one was to ask a crew to leave, if that crew sunk the ship then nobody gets the reward.

Please Rare, don't ever do something like having to have everybody have the same cosmetic to complete something.

And for the sake of helping people out, I try to catch up to allies and ask them why they don't have the sails and so far it's "What sails? How do I get them?" At this point, before I join an alliance I'm going to ask if they have the correct sails, and if not then I'm not going to join the alliance.

Views
  • @tenableclown15 that's a good tip.. well would be if were posted 2 weeks ago like I did.

For now most of people just go there for the loot not for the commendations.. and be careful not to be betrayed in the end.
    I'm adopting that tactic as well.. but with a soft betrayal like sticking with the captain ship and getting away with all the loot letting others get only 50%... I won't be offering any alliance as well, but accepting depending on others intentions.. we always check if they came prepared for the fight, if not they're gone .. I don't work for others... people are just abusing of the aliances to take profit and do nothing...

So I won't be changing my sails for random crews. It's my new pirate way haha.

• @tenableclown15 Me and my team would usually sink the other ship and re-form the alliance (Leave it and re-create it) we even sometimes had to help the skeleton ships from sinking in order to prevent the event to be completed!

Views
1 out of 3