Pages from the Bitter Wind - Master Loobe's Personal Log: II & Crew Roster

• Master Loobe’s Personal Log II

We’ve made great progress approaching the fort, I suspect by morning we’ll arrive. The captain has ordered us to enjoy the evenin’. It’s hard to believe. Just a mere month ago, this voyage was nothing more than an idea, a fantasy. I mean, he’s assured us there could be sixty grand or more in the vault. That’s fifteen thousand a share. I imagine Blackheart will likely blow a large portion of it on fine grogs. Ole “What-the-Hell” Bell will almost definitely buy ‘imself a fine vessel. He often talks of his love for the Brigantine, a swift little ship, with four deck guns, and quite a supply reserve. He’s expressed an interest in picking up where he left off with the merchant alliance, but I’m sure it won’t be long before he returns to the life of piracy. Myslef? I’m not so sure. I been want’n a new cutlass and flintlock for a while, I hear whispers of some weapons coming, made from the bones of the undead, given my… history, I feel that may be an appropriate outfit of weapons for me. Of course… That leaves the captain… Nobody can figure him out, but I fear he’ll take his share and retire from the sea. He spoke excitedly of this voyage, sayin’ “We’ll be rich, we can settle down as rich men” and other nonsense. Why? Why does the cap’n want to quit pirate’n? Anyone who asks is met with a scoff, and he immediately brushes the question off. But, I like to live in the now, and right now, the crew be up top, enjoyin’ some grog, and sharin’ stories of previous voyages. So, if there is any chance that this is the last time we’ll get this opportunity, I should be take’n it. Let’s hope tomorrow morning goes smoothly.

~John “Long-Tube” Loobe – Powder Monkey of the Wicked Revenge

Crew Roster

• Les “Close-Call” Paul – Captain

• Blackheart – First Mate

• Nick “What-the-Hell” Bell – Sailing Master

• John “Long-Tube” Loobe – Powder Monkey

• Charles “Two-Patch” Parker – Deckhand

• Grogda “The Bearded Lady” – Powder Monkey

• Jackboot Jag – Deckhand

• Madame Oranges – Former Deckhand, Captain of the Reapers Betrayal

• “Manta” Rae – Deckhand & Scout

• Nat “The Guns” Hoffman – Scout & Boatswain