Legendary Gunpowder Plot still glitched.

• Anyone still have this issue? I have 2/20 but really I have 40-50/20. Still happens, still with enemies on the island and blowing up 5 at a time, alliance or no alliance.

Views
  • @sir-drew-solo It did have a glitch when the event was going on, but I recently did a fort and it’s working because I was stuck at 15 out of 20 and now I have 18 out of 20. Good Luck Matey!

• @itchycalf810939 mine went from 1 to 2 after like 15 explosions lol.

• I noticed after doing three forts yesterday it went up from 15 to 19 finally! Neither time was I in an alliance or with another crew at all. So I am hoping I do a fort tonight and finish it.

Here you are saying it is fixed but I'm confused because it still says on the commendation it needs to be done with another crew. Many have told me as long as multiple people from YOUR crew are on the fort and you kill 5 skellies with an explosion, it will count. can someone confirm?

• @dreamcrusher401

It is suppose to be if any sole player that is NOT in your crew is in that area (as soon as the title of the island appears) you can get it.. There is a chance when you did it there was someone from another crew hiding on the island and you didn't notice they were there which could be the reason you got it..

I hide on Forts all the time and there are ways to even hide your ship when you get creative and chill on the island. Even swimming in the facinity will be enough for you to unlock it.

• I actually earned that last title the other day even though I had already bought it from Duke

• I earned a repetition the other day. Still have seven more to go, but hey...progress. Since the commendation is basically meaningless now, I’m in no hurry. I already have the title, somehow.

Views
1 out of 7