Will the live stream figurehead be available ingame?

• I'm sleeping when the stream goes live.
    Any way to get it?

Views
  • @andreas5524 what you talkin bout?

• @andreas5524 oh I see now. If I get it I'll give it to you... I already have that figurehead

• @king-brouille
    Thx, if you want to give it to me, remember to send me the code and not put it here

• @king-brouille Ahoy matey!

This recent announcement:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/70584/gamescom-inside-xbox-huntress-figurehead-mixpot-and-forksaken-shores-news/1

These items have a 60 day exclusivity period after an event before they make it into players hands. It is not currently known if this will be the only method of getting this item after the last 2 chances were offered (SDCC and purchasing from the store).

• @king-brouille, @andreas5524

I do not believe you will be able to share the way you think you can. The previous Mixer events like this one were automatically tied to your account and given to you in game without the need for a code. That is why they specifically tell you to sign in using your Xbox Live Account.

You will have to watch it, or have someone else log in for you. Otherwise as mentioned above, this is a 60 day timed exclusive item and should be available in game somehow in a couple months.

• Same and I want the figurehead but waking up at like 5 in the morning just to get it is not a thing if I want to stay awake at work that day, if I log into mixer and the stream and then lock me phone will that work? Or will it not count as me watching it

• You really only have to watch the stream for a few seconds. Or just start the Xbox channel on Mixer when you go to sleep.

• Can't you just leave a tab open? All who watch it get the figurehead right?

• @musicmee And when do we get those ebony skins from E3?!

• @xcalypt0x I was wondering the same thing on that... I think they have extended these ones as they have been used in recent competitions and they probably don't want to ruin the exclusivity for competition winners.

• So long as you log in during the stream you should get it. Just open it on xbox, phone app or a browser tab.

I'd at least try leaving mixer open and logged in on a device.

Might be a long wait otherwise.

• @boxcar-squidy said in Will the live stream figurehead be available ingame?:

So long as you log in during the stream you should get it. Just open it on xbox, phone app or a browser tab.

I'd at least try leaving mixer open and logged in on a device.

Might be a long wait otherwise.

This

• The Perfect Dark figurehead will become available to all players in-game to purchase with gold at some point in the future. For now, it's restricted to those who got it at SDCC and to those who will get it via the Mixer stream.

Doneski

Views
14 out of 15