A bit early but...

• For @Admiral-RRRsole since everytime he sees the Pirate Lord this is his mention.... I figured I'd give the image life.

Here ya go mate:

alt text

Views
  • @blooddoll22 lol

I knew the other kids were lying. Santa Claus is true. Yay. :o)

• All I want for Christmas is a ship full of gold and that cursed clampet, Captain WarHammer gone!
    Good riddance! XD

• CAUSE ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IIIIIISSSSSSSSSS......

MONEY

• @Blooddoll22 @Admiral-RRRSole Why does it not surprise me to see either of you all up on the poor Ol' Pirate Lord.

But while you're add it perhaps you should get something for me too!

• This made me chuckle! Good job mateys!

• @maixe-stache
    Hey Maxy ol' mate. Haven't seen you for way too long now.
    Yeah we would have asked Santa to give you a Sea of Thieves world map but you already have the whole chart tattooed on the insides of your eye lids. lol

He has a bunch of One Direction CDs he can't get rid of.
    I'll see what I can do. :o)

• @admiral-rrrsole
    A good Pirate knows to travel more than one direction, you’ll not be long’n smashin inte something!
    And for CDs, everyone knows not to be messsin with those Cursed Degenerates!

• As long as we get this....

alt text

• @maixe-stache said in A bit early but...:

@Blooddoll22 @Admiral-RRRSole Why does it not surprise me to see either of you all up on the poor Ol' Pirate Lord.

But while you're add it perhaps you should get something for me too!

Who is up on whom though?

alt text

He seemed to have a bit of a longing once I decided it was time to leave. Clearly, I impressed him and will get my nose job!

• @escuzme said

A good Pirate knows to travel more than one direction, you’ll not be long’n smashin inte something!
    And for CDs, everyone knows not to be messsin with those Cursed Degenerates!

lol Bravo. :o)

• @piratecraggy lol Captain Candy Cane of The Sinking Sled..
    Hey this gives me an idea worthy of it's own thread.

• @Blooddoll22 forgive the old man. He's been dead a while. You can certainly see the longing in his eyes.... and that smile. That smile speaks a thousand words.

Views
12 out of 13