Journal's

• Please rare can we have a journal section so instead of visiting each island to read wandas or mericks journals again its all there to read through while sailing to diffrent islands ect it was kinda hard to read while getting slashed by skellys lol cheers for looking thoughts on this below please

Views
  • @chris-houlden This is a nice idea. Be great to go back over the lore again as we find it. I dare say there's going to be a lot more added as the game progresses, so it would be nice for players to have what they've collected available at any time to check out again.

• @luciansanchez82 thats what i was thinking like a personal scrapbook of some sort

• Yeah Ive wanted an old rustic journal that you could open up and RB to flick through the pages you've collected, to be able to read them again.
    The only issue I could see; how to read it at your leisure as you'll be viewing it in real time and would get stabbed in the back as you were reading it.
    Achievement unlocked: You literary broke the lore

• @scoobywrx555 me n my crew mate was talking about ut this afternoon you could as your own screenshots etc as part of ur own personal lore from noob to athena 10 n so on n so on suppose getting the commendations by doing weekly events n thes dlc's are similar be good to read back on the story of merick n story of wanda would be great n what ever lays in wait lol

• Please, devs, I would like my character to have a photographic memory so that I can remember what is in the journals rather than have to deal with, you know, game mechanics should I want to go over the game lore again in the game. I’d love to go over the game’s lore again without having to deal with the game. sarcasm

Considering the innumerable things this game could use, a section for journals that no longer have any impact on gameplay should be the lowest priority if it needs to be added at all.

• @chris-houlden I rather like this idea. Would be great if you could add your own comments and maybe even screenshots to entries for each island too.

• @bran-the-ent no one said it has to be done right away it would be nice if it could be added at some point
    thanks for the sarcastic comment tho 😀

• @chris-houlden I’d like if they added a personal journal where in game lore journals would be copied onto it once you read them or found them. It would give an extra way to connect theories and possible future content ideas that people would try to squeeze out by reading in between the lines.

• @weststormborn thats basically what i was trying to get across a way to go back to lore you have found or done by these big updates ect

Views
9 out of 10