Change character appearance.

• I've been playing for a while now, and my character is coming close to being a pirate legend. I don't really like the way the player model looks, and I only chose hime in the first place because the pirate roulette wheel at the start kept giving me fat chicks and scrawny old men. I just wanted to play. I see some of the other players from time to time that make me think, "why couldn't I get that one"? I was thinking that you could have a way to change our character models. Somehow open up the roulette wheel again. You could add an old witch type character to some random corner of the map who can cast a spell that changes your appearance. Or you could add some kind of item that does it, like a magic mirror. I under stand that this might affect the cloud storage that handles a player's info, so to curtail frivolous use, perhaps a cost of some sort could be implemented. For example, the old witch needs an opulent curio or something or the magic mirror can only be used on the 15th at midnight. I've met many players who are likewise dissatisfied with their character's appearance. I'm seriously considering restarting, andevery time I see that big stupid nose and those skinny little bird legs, that urge gets a little stronger.

Views
  • @xxi-mr-pyro-ixx Yeah, my character has really put me off playing the game.

I spent 20 minutes trying to roll a character I liked at launch, and finally just settled because we were eager to play.

It just can't be that hard to add a menu optionto the character generator, and then replace the character appearance data.

Why this has taken this long to add is beyond me.

Views
1 out of 2