I work a lot

• I'm about to go to sleep after a long day of work and I don't have time to play the game I have dedicated 5 months too. Why am I being punished with tight schedules of crews For the dlc, it is not fair.

Views
  • @mdk-reeper187 Maybe because the world doesn't revolve around you?

• @spunkus-skunkus still a legitimate complaint. Though, i dont agree that its ‘not fair.’ I work a pretty b*****s schedule now so im pretty limited on gaming time, so i get his point.

• @howdoishoot926 agreed, while the OP is feeling a little down in the dumps for sure, no need to reply like we have seen.

• Coddling a mindset that doesn’t think it’s fair they have to work and will maybe miss out on a timed thing in a video game is down right shameful.

• @mdk-reeper187 because Rare dont care and the community equates no life, with being a pro pirate. I feel for you man. The game does not respect your time, so do what I do. Dont play and tell everyone you can, not to play.

• @MDK-REEPER187 Nobody is being punished... when an event happens in a game is directed for players who can play it... if you, me or somebody else can't isn't for any punishment, it's life...
    There are always one battle going on... the times will rotate every week. so you can always try to complete the main commendations, the ones required to unlock the items.

If you really want to complete everything it's up to you to make life sacrifices...
    It's a game!

let's suppose there a football game you'd really really wanna see/attend but happens to be on your work shift. What would you do?
    Complain against the team/the league for schedule the game for that time or try to find a solution by yourself?

The same here...

Cheers mate. hope you can find a solution to play and achieve what you want.

• @nunoazuldimeter stream on my phone

Views
7 out of 8