Sea of Thieves Colouring Sheets

• What better way to unwind after fighting to reclaim the seas in Cursed Sails? With colouring sheets! Below are three high quality pirate colouring sheets you can download and decorate. Obviously we want to see your creations below!

alt text

alt text

alt text

Views
  • alt text

• alt text

• These look amazing. I want more!

• A lovely idea!

For childish people at least.

I'm a grown up, I won't be doing these.... not at all.

• @khaleesibot Brilliant, I too am an adult and will won't be doing them. Love it, keep them coming :D

• @j4dio I'm also far too grown up to engage in such childish endeavours.

-hides colour pencils-

• I'm having too much fun with this... like seriously too much for someone in his 30s....

alt text

@khaleesibot they all look amazing. If we'll get more of those at some point in the future, may i have a request? Could we get a version with transparent background? would be nice to be able to put the lines as a top layer in PS.

• @khaleesibot nah you are never too old to muck about

• I'll totally do them, for my mental health. Yes. My mental well-being. That's my story and I'll stick to it!

• @sir-lotus Be sure to share the finished product so I can get myself a new wallpaper ;)

• https://i.imgur.com/13ecG0d.jpg

here is my shot at it pals! thank you for the lineart

• @el-perplexo that looks really good. I love it. Completely different style than what i'm doing.

• My son and I will enjoy coloring these in. Hope to see more in the future, like Merrick and Salty!

• So here are the creations of my two kids.

My daughter made the first one and has the following description:
    A cool pirate woman standing on grass and sand while a skeleton is trying to take her sword.
    Also there is a boat in the water, a dead chicken with it's eye out and a kitty with it's eye out... they both probably need an eye-patch :)

drawing1

My son made the next one, adding:
    A tough pirate at an outpost together with a golden shovel with five treasures.
    Including a blue glowing skull.

drawing2

Hope you guys like it. I sure do!

• @sir-lotus a dit dans Sea of Thieves Colouring Sheets :

I'm having too much fun with this... like seriously too much for someone in his 30s....

alt text

@khaleesibot they all look amazing. If we'll get more of those at some point in the future, may i have a request? Could we get a version with transparent background? would be nice to be able to put the lines as a top layer in PS.

yo, you can place the lineart as a top layer and choose "multiply" for the blending mode,
    or you can set up a layer mask, copy the whole thing and past it in the alpha mask (it will need some adjustment then)

love your hair rendition btw!
    cheers

• @khaleesibot PLS PLS PLS add some more??? im try find a BOAT!! for colouring… ^^

Are posible add some more paints??

Thanks

• Once again, thanks for the lineart ;)

tried something else this time, hope you'll like it

https://i.imgur.com/THWK95W.jpg

• @acexbox1 This is just so adorable!
    I'm really enjoying all the images you've shared!

• @el-perplexo

as soon as i've seen your picture, i've realized i could have used other blending modes. :D I haven't used PS in a while...

and the alpha channel mask is a good idea. I'll get to it on weekend probably. Thanks for that.

• Please escuzme whilst I go sharpen my pencils... c;

• This is hilarious. I don't got any crayon or coloring pencils, but I got a ton of sharpie pens! Time to lay down enough ink to give ole' Karen a run for her money!

• ok, i've spent more time with this, than i'd like to admit. Finally had a minute to kinda finish it. Did some changes, see if you can spot all of them.

alt text

• Woah @sir-lotus! This is amazing.

• So many games have coloring books now: Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Destiny, Halo, The Witcher, etc. The highly stylized art of Sea of Thieves BEGS for this, as these sheets perfectly display! What a great addition to the store this would be!

Amazing work to all who shared thus far!

• @el-perplexo F'wicked

• These are great!

• @khaleesibot where can we get this colouring book

• @closinghare208 Hey, there is no coloring book. Only the sheets posted in this thread. You can download them and either color digitaly or print them out.

• @Sir-Lotus there should be a colouring book

• @sir-lotus that sea foamy looking green looks amazing

• I don't feel like spending tons of time right now doing something epic on the PC - other than playing SoT ;)

So - I been sharpening my coloured pencils and done something the old-school way, by hand...
    Actually they look sharper in real, seems to be tricky making a photo of lead colours without strange glare in the actual colour, must figure that out...

The first 2:
    alt text

And today I finished it off with the 3rd, I like this one the most:

alt text

• Soo... just throwing it out there that I actually make my own additional pages...
    I borrow a little from the ones Rare make, to do the backgrounds with, but the rest is freehand drawing in Adobe Draw on my phone as I don't have a drawing tablet and can not draw in Illustrator using my mouse...

So far I have made 3 extra pages of me and 2 from my crew:

AT0

Panda

Sstaccwil

As you can see I experiment with different styles and I can not for the love of Kraken draw a decent hand...
    But the rest... Savvy?

Views
33 out of 34