Requirememts for completing a skeleton ship battle?

• Hi there, so my question is if anyone knows specifically what must be done by your crew to earn the commendation for the battle. I have only earned one when we were the initial crew to spawn the ships. Are you just out of luck if the ships already spawned for another crew?

I initially thought not but i was solo slooping and got extremely lucky (or so i thought) and entered the instance like 20 seconds before they sunk the captains ship. I was not awarded the commendation. Maybe you have to at least put a shot,in the ship? Idk wondering uf anyone has any details....thanks!

Views
  • I don't think you have to be the ones to start the instance off but I'm pretty sure you have to deal at least some damage to the ship otherwise the game wouldn't know to award your crew for participation. I doubt just being in the area counts.

• As long as you or one of your crewmates got a shot in it's ok.

I've had battles where we just shot once on the last ship as it sunk and we got the commendation.

• @foggy-wonk you need to win the fight and/or deal some damage to the ships and defeat them if you're alone , or be within an alliance that actually wins the fight.

If you go there, fight without join the ships with an alliance and you're not the one to defeat the last ship it won't count to you, I think.

• You either need to do damage, or be in an alliance. When in alliance, you need to be close enough for the battle music to play, but not necessarily do damage.

Views
4 out of 5