MORE SOLO CONTENT

• Can't always get a good group to do these ghost ships, nearly impossible, put out more solo content or at least make getting the rewards for your updates not NEED other people. I'd rather not play than play and not be able to get the rewards...

thanks

Views
  • Ahoy there @zapalandrox!

Although I can understand the problem you're describing, this game is very much about crew interactions. While parts of the game can be played solo it's just not the way the game is meant to be played. The reward for the content are only rewarded after completing these difficult battles, which either require you to be really good and lucky by yourself, have a very good crew or have the help from several other crews.

Instead of laying down the problem at the developer and asking them to change the game they're making, I'd advice you to look the proper channels to find a crew that can help you do the content. There are more than enough people willing to help either on these forums, the Xbox clubs/LFG, SoT discord or several of the many SoT communities/fleets.

I hope you'll find yourself a merry crew to join you on your adventures. May the winds be in your favour, see you out on the seas!

Signed,

Captain FishSt1ck

• @zapalandrox you don't need other people with you. I made most of mine alone.
    Even those requiring alliance I made on solo sloop.

• @zapalandrox Rare seems to aim for more team-based stuff and tries to encourage alliances, so i wouldn't hope for too many content for solo players.
    I wouldn't mind, as i'm sailing my sloop on my own most of the time.
    Actually most parts of the events were possible solo, expect the skeleton thrones and some alliance-based commendations, THD only required help in spawning Meg.
    But look at it this way: if people are rewarded for teaming up, there seem to be more helpful approaches and less attacks on first sight, at least that's my experience.

• @zapalandrox Have you tried any of the discord communities? Personally I'm part of the 'Grog save the Queen' discord group. Loads of great guys and girls on there to team up with.

Views
4 out of 5