Skeletons Ships Not Dropping Loot

• Hi there, yesterday we killed the skeleton crews in each biomes of the game and all the 3 times we did not get any loot from the last ship. The days before we always got about 4 chests and skulls (the one like you find at the skull forts) but yesterday nothing at all. It is a bug? Anyone else having the same issue?

Views
  • @cr0n0d did you make sure the last ship was the captain ship? The last ship you kill isn’t the captain ship but the one with a red named skelly is the captain ship. I’d give a tip to follow the sinking captain ship down under the water to see where exactly the loot rises when the ship despawns.

• @weststormborn is right. Make sure you're sticking with the ship with the named captain. He'll have the ship that drops the 4 chests and 4 skulls, if you do the other ship last or forget where the loot is it will probably sink.

• @weststormborn @Hynieth
    Tnx a lot for the reply. We did multiple crews before and we always got the loot. During the last "wave" of skeletons ships we always get 2 ships and both of them have a skelly with a red name. I don't remember if they have the same name or one is a generic name and the other have a specific name. Is this what you mean? Both have the red name but just one of them is the real capitan that drop the loot?

• @cr0n0d it should be only one has a red name over a skeleton.

• I tried killing the captain, same as you would on a fort, in one of the first battles... 3 times before i realised it was the same captain respawning over again and we just needed to sink his ship.

I did notice over the last few nights there was noticably less or no loot on some of the ships leading up to the Captains ship, could it possibly be linked?

• This happend to my crew at the isle of plenty fight last night. It was however the only time it happened.

Views
6 out of 7