I would SELL MY SOUL for some skeleton crewmates.

• Watching these skeleton ships sail around with a full crew bustling about makes my heart go pitter pat. Even as they stunlock my poor dancing pirate into the sea, I can't help but think how great it would be to have a crew of all skeleton pirates.

Watching them adjust sails to match the wind, shooting cannons, repairing ships, following you around as a bodyguard / treasure carrier. Ugh..!

Views
  • Lol a nice idea for sure!
    I could imagine that it would make sailing very boring however of they did it!

• Had one of my teammates change into a skeleton because of a bug last week.
    Things didn't change tho my friends always ajust sails haul treasure help etc.

• @hynieth it is funnier when they go in a cannon and you see their scrawny bone neck holding up a skull out of a big cannon.

• @sshteeve yeah like you wouldn't have to repair the ship all you would do is nothing lol

• @seanethermore I have thought about it myself too. Maybe if your crew could vote on an option to fill your empty space with a Skelly named slim. All he does is board holes and is set to walking speed. Give him a funny wave and a couple quirky emotes. No dialogue! I don't wanna hate him after he's been on my boat for 3 hours.

• Skeletons aren't the only things coming back to life lol. This post is 2 years old!

• @Deckhands Shut this Post down.

• @captain-narwha1 said in I would SELL MY SOUL for some skeleton crewmates.:

@Deckhands Shut this Post down.

why it's not a complain post about pve severs and why we need them now

• @seanethermore I'm actually not against this idea. Maybe limit it to only one skeleton crewmate and for the sloop only though. Otherwise if you can have a full skeleton crew for a brig or galleon as a solo, why would you bother solo'ing a sloop?

• @closinghare208 The Post is 2 years old. Its Thread Bumping/Resurrecting Threads.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 24 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
11 out of 12