Burned Leather Sea of Thieves art

• My girlfriend was bored and tested out her burninator skills on a piece of leather (~30x20cm).
    This is what she made for me:

burned leather

Views
  • @fishst1ck Dude! That is rad!

• @weststormborn said in Home is where your crew is...:

@fishst1ck Dude! That is rad!

I agree, it's a welcome addition to my small SoT shrine :)

• @fishst1ck Excellent stuff!

Needs more grog though.

• Aye, such a fine w***h you have there, matey. Be sure to raise a tankerd of grog for her.

(Edit: apparently speaking like a pirate is considered to be censored on here.)

• Said it last night. Very cool matey.

• Burninator ? On a piece of leather? Hmmm, does she do tattoos also ? ( * Ya dumb yokel , you can't burn tattoos...That hurts...Oh , wait ....Yes , Oh Mr Fishstick ,tell Old George that yer girlfriend does burn tattoos...Let him squeel like a pig....heheheheeee)

• Ahoy Mr. @clumsy-george!

I could ask if she wants to burn a nice sea of thieves logo on your skin, I'm sure she could make and exception for you. You hate the sounds of squealing piggies though, I guess it'll be even worse if it's you doing the squealing :)

• @fishst1ck she's a keeper :) Awesome job!

• @fishst1ck
    But ....but....Mr Fishstick...My squeeling is Legendary , it can make those cursed skeletons take a dive and never come back again....Ow, you're a culturic barbarian ;)

• After the first one, she got a taste for making more pirate artifacts. After looking up several patterns, the coin from the Sea of Thieves store looked interesting.
    Ofcourse no pirate captain likes grog marks on his table, so I now have some nice coasters for under my tankard :)

Coasters

• I already said it looks sick. Wouldn't mind those myself.

Views
1 out of 12