Cursed Sails Commendations not unlocking

• Hey Everyone,
    I started Wanda's journal quest and I have ran through it twice but I cannot get the "Seeker of Wand's Treachery" and "Seeker of Accursed Plans" commendations to unlock. However I did manage to unlock "Seeker of the Warsmith".

Also I cannot seem to start quest from Sharon.

Anyone else running into similar issue? I have even spoken to Salty a few times and I cannot progress any further :( I really want the sails :(

Thanks...

Views
  • I didn't get it either at first to get the sails. Here's what I remember.

First speak to Sharon at Golden Sands, Speak to "Wanda", actually her sister. Look for clues including a journal and necklace in the shop and foot steps on the shore strait out the shop near the pier.

Then go to these 5 places: Crescent Isle and speak with Salty, Go to Mermaids and read journal near camp next to lagoon, then go to Wanders Refuge in the middle tunnel. There is a secret entrance and read the 5 clues. Go to sunken grove in the cave is another journal. Return Gold Sands and tell Sharon you found the clues. Go speak with Salty again and then return to Sharon to speak about Wanda. You should get the sails then. I'm not sure if the order can be different but that's how I did it.

• @aliasmask you get one sail with the suggestion above, because you also have to talk about Wanda at plunder and daggertooth outpost to get the last two sails

• @spyke562

As others have mentioned this might be due to not completing one of the steps, I notice Thieves Haven wasn't mentioned above -

Once you're managed the steps on Golden Sands, Salty gives clues to the locations where you'll need to go next to find each journal, Wanderer's Refuge should be your last stop and there are 4 items in the cave to examine.

Also if you look at the commendations it will tell you which one is short of a step, if any. I missed examining the footsteps first time around and couldn't progress from there properly.

• Thanks for the info everyone,

I actually ran this through early this morning with another crew (around 1AM). I was still not able to unlock the mentioned commendations.

I am assuming I am missing a step somewhere or its bugged. I think personally think its bugged at this point. As a reference I have started to follow these steps outlined in on this reddit post. Is this pretty accurate?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/93gcgv/cursed_sails_campaign_guide/

Thanks for the help.

• Oh yeah, forgot about thieves haven. It's that one camp on the outside, the one you have to swim to towards the leftside of shipwreck.

• So I've ran into the same problem. At the end it said talk to sharon I go to talk to her and I'm getting no where. I've done every step. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I really want those sails. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Views
1 out of 7