What a strange galleon...

• Ahoy ye scurvy pirates...

Yesterday me and my mate, basically we, were playing together, like the 2 of us, on duo... On a sloop... Enough, let me get to the tale itself.

So, we were seeking gold to spend with the incoming event.
    We had a voyage passing through Devils ridge, crooked hollow, thieves heaven, shark bait cove and snake islands.
    The closest one was Devil's. When we arrived I noticed some presence, three masts were standing at Snake.

We have time to do all other maps and go there after when nobody's there I thought.

And so we did it, Crooked - humm yep still there
    Went to Thieves, made out thing there and it was a bit difficult so we spent some time there.
    Leaving the island a galleon blocked our way out. They shoot, we made them taste our steel and they let us go with our treasures.
    It should be the galleon beached at Snake we can go there after selling our loot I thought...

But no.. after we sold our cargo we noticed the other galleon remained there.

That's odd I thought lets investigate I said.
    They were level 50 Hoardere already, they had the ship to prove it.

As we arrived me mate was deployed to investigate what's going on there and I slowly went away from the scene. Usually my mate talks with some shots in the face and some steel through their flesh.

But this time it wasn't necessary... As he stepped in he told there's nobody inside...
    Seek for loot mate - I suggested.
    Oh turn back, they have cursed chests - he replied.

As I turned he made up with this awesome tactic.
    He, alone, highjacked the galleon to a spot it was far enough for them to take some time till reach it, but close enough for no mermaid spawn.

I parked next to the galleon has he dropped the chest from it to our sloop, then we set sail away from there.

The galleon stood there for a while yet... Gave us time to sell everything and arrive our next island for them to notice something wasn't right... We watched from afar they sailing their ship back to shore..

I'd give everything to witness the moment they realised their treasures weren't there anymore...

***Sorry this Portuguese pirate some grammar error, but aye, the Grog! ***

Views
1 out of 1