Trolling Legends....

• If you are being spawn camped, scuttling may not be your only option. If you have the time, you can reverse the irritation on your would be trolls.
    My brother and I, we had been sailin' along for a good while! We had been lucky and only encountered the best of enemies (if such can be said!)...
    But tonight! We ran into a galleon of Legends (most with Athena's gear), we approached with nothing on our ship, slow; showing that we were there to help (As we always are!). We were boarded and killed by a full dress Athena's legend! Fine,...... We went back to leave/or fined our new ship an sail on... only to find that the whole crew of Legends had boarded our sloop and were spawn killing us and chanting: "scuttle" over and over........ Well..... We kept comin' in. Drinking, then singing......
    We would not give up! Being a Vet, I started to sing "SGT MacKinzie" to them!!! In the WHOLE Scottish, slow n low voice!!! The SALT was flowing from these spawn campers, kept at it for about 2 hours! Until they finally, sailing up to their ship, ran ours aground! After two more re-spawns..... We were far away and drinking heartily at their expense!!!!

Views
  • Yeah, that's just lame on their part. But the spawn killing is worse now because your avatar loads in before you load in giving them a chance to kill you before you can do anything. I'm pretty sure this is new. Sometimes the spawn time is so long that you simply spawn back on the Ferry.

• @aliasmask No this was a problem since the beta.

• @cheatingpirate said in Trolling Legends....:

@aliasmask No this was a problem since the beta.

I've never had an issue with spawn killing, but recently when I spawn in to game my teammates can see me, I can hear stuff on the ship, but I still have a black screen with the loading symbol. Before when they had long load times my avatar would not be on the ship.

Views
3 out of 4