Are you brave enough to do captain wolf's challenge?

• The rules are very simple all you need to do is to swim across the whole map without touching islands (you can swim near to record your score)
    You may use bananas
    Beware of sharks

No swim boost but holding Sprint is advise

You can't fire from canon

You can't get help from others
    Must live stream for proof

And most importantly have fun

(This is not official rare or sea of theieves event maybe not yet but this is a fun little simple test to see if people brave enough to swim with sharks ever since hunger deep and curse deep there's no reward but bragging rights and don't matter which way you start from, and you need proof of where you went

Views
  • I'm streaming it as iof now

• @thelonewolf1624 wish me luck

• I forget to mention to know which way ur swimming or otherwise you be in circle's

• Brave enough? Probably. Patient enough? Not a chance. Swimming from one island to another takes long enough, even though I love a challenge I'm not giving up that much of my life!

• I don't think its possible. I'm gonna call bs on anyone claiming they did it....and I wont be watching any videos that supposedly proves it.
    Good luck.
    Oh...careful, if you try it and swim within my reach, I will kill you

• @sobergrub hopefully not until sharks get me

• @thelonewolf1624 I do believe they will

• UPDATE: ok so I'm cutting down for manly men that do want a chance of 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% survive then you can do it without island hopping but if you want a 50-50 I allow small island hopping

Sadly I barely made it since they increased shark speed and I went on a part of the edge where the island are far but I was close look at my mixer to witness

• @william-flint your allowed to go on small island probly 4 or 3 at max

• test your luck on random shark encounters. no thanks

Views
1 out of 11