How to stay playing

• Hello guys so i love playing sea of thieves it is one of my all time favorite games i have it on PC and Xbox and i play it constantly now
    But about a month ago is when oi came back to the game i had gotten mad because well i was sailing with some friends and we got jumped by a ship waiting for us to come to that island but we had been stocking up loot for hours and i got mad and stopped playing for 2 months i would come back and play the update but then i would stop playing.
    But for me i had to remember that Sea Of Thieves is a PIRATE game and nothing else
    so we all know the people who rage and swear but just stay open reminded that this is a fun game then go out and sail after them and reclaim your loot don't do as i did and stop playing or leave the game keep playing then one day you can sink them

Views
  • The bad taste in my mouth isn't going away. The only thing that could bring me back are the coming NPC ships as well as private servers. I've stuck around in the forum waiting for change but until that day this game is dead to me.

• Arrrr the Punctuation Mark Pirate struck yet again!!
    He has sadly made your post near unreadable...

Views
1 out of 3