How me and my Friend tricked another Sloop...

• Ahoy, so me and my Friend (Let's call him Pat) were on a Sloop hunting down Mermaid Statues, we found some and we took 'em down, but all of the sudden we find a Sloop chasing us, so we Anchor Up and Sail Off, Pat said "I'll steer, just keep an eye on them",
    So I told him that I would try and board them, I board them and kill them both, and one of them said "We're not enemies, we're trying to do the Mermaids".
    So we decided to form an "Alliance" and we start to sail together at islands trying to find the statues.
    Eventually a Fort pops up, so we decided to go and attack the fort. We got to the fort and started fight them, then we spot another Sloop trying to attack us, we defended and it back, our teammate went after the Sloop, and took em out, he got back, but their Sloop sunk, we get to the Captain phase and Pat's fighting the captain while we defend, and then 2 other Sloops come after the fort. They started circling us, but we noticed that the two Sloops were fighting each other, so Pat got the key (I had circle around cause we were being chased), pat asks "Which Sloop are you?", I said "The same one", he eventually found me and the other teammate got aboard. We were being chased cause we had the key on us, sadly a cannon killed our buddy, but me and Pat couldn't mourn, we had to succeed, so Pat hides the key on an Island, we juked them and took 'em out, we head back to the Fort and there's an enemy Sloop, it spotted us and startes chasing us, we hid skull again but on a different island, sadly we got sunk, but that gave us an idea, we change our ship customization to the Sailor Version, so we can trick them, and it worked! When we got most of everything (Execpt the Gunpowder Barrels), Pat heard them say through a random glitch he found. "I think that's them! You sure, it's all Sailor. They tricked us! Oh shoot! Go go go! We head to plunder and sell most of 'em, they caught up to us and nearly killed me in the OOS shop, but luckily I killed him, we sold everything that was left at Dagger Tooth, we see a Sailor Sloop and we decided to give them all our resources since we were gonna get off, I said “We’re friendly”, it was a PL, nearly shot my head off but I told him that I wasn’t hostile, he said “Sorry, thought you were another Sloop I fought, we started to give him Resources and told him the whole Story, he was Mind Blown!

Fin, I think that’s what they call it, right?

Views
1 out of 1